COTY - Stetson Cologne 150th Anniversary Tour
Celebrating a 150th birthday in style – all across the USA
Building off the success of the 2014 launch of its new site, Coty’s Stetson Cologne team was looking for a way to capitalize on the parent brand’s upcoming 150-year anniversary celebration. Given the rich American feel to the brand – and its strength in the heartland of the country – the brand decided to take Stetson Cologne on the road … literally.
Working with a team of designers and vintage auto-restorers, they found a classic Ford F-150 and brought it back to its glory days … but with a decidedly Stetson twist. The Coty team then planned a multi-state tour, taking the newly restored Stetson truck to state fairs, rodeos and even a few Wal-Marts all across the Midwest. At each stop, the teams brand ambassadors invited visitors to check out the truck and sample Stetson Cologne.
In support of the campaign, team VMX developed an interactive map that provided details for each stop along the tour. As each event took place, we added photos sent to us by the brand ambassadors – allowing visitors to log onto the site and see their photos. The resulting gallery consists of over 100 images and is still growing!
WHAT WE DID
- Designed and developed the interactive map – allowing users to preview each stop along the tour.
- Developed a new homepage callout for the revolving hero banner and integrated new video campaign elements in order to generate buzz around the events and drive traffic to the map page.
- Designed and developed a graphic email template to announce the campaign.
- Worked with the brand team to upload new photos to the campaign image gallery after each stop along the tour.
- In keeping with the rest of the site, we built the site using a responsive design HTML and jQuery development approach, providing a seamless user experience from desktop to tablet to mobile.